Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sc0p3.2k App

Go down

Sc0p3.2k App Empty Sc0p3.2k App

Post  Sc0p3.2k Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Your Real Name:Mitchell
How old are you:17
Battlefield 2142 Main Soldier name:Sc0p3.2k
Why you want to join Supreme:Aww just played with a punch of guys on the Aus knife server was pretty rad.
What skills can you bring to our clan. eg website design etc:Hmmm. lol ill get back to you on that one Very Happy
Any Clans you have been a member of:Umm yes.. [MP] for like a year and uK. for a few months
When and Why you left those clans:i lefted [MP] cause they died pretty much and uK. there to serouse for me there not going anywhere
Any Competition experience:yeah played season 2 with mp as commander played rounds in season 3 for uK. tanker or assult
Are you willing or able to donate to keep our server running?Yeah atm im saving but like in 2 months ill be sweet to do say
A brief introduction (a couple of sentences about you):Awww im mitch live in brisbane been played bf2142 sence day of reaslise i havnt been playing much these days just chillin on knife servers. Ummm i work few nights a week like 2-3 i play other fps games like bf2 and a few others

xfire:nosc0p3
msn:mitchell.mo0res@gmail.com

Thanks.
Mitch/Sc0p3

Sc0p3.2k

Back to top Go down

Sc0p3.2k App Empty Re: Sc0p3.2k App

Post  DarkReaper.EU Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:30 pm

Hey nice to see you found your way to the site Mitchell. 17 ay, your the 3rd oldest in the clan, we are some young guns. Just read over your application and talked to IntenstyX/Forged and we have decided you can be on trial for 1 week, while in the trial you are able to wear the Supreme tags. We are in the process of getting a server, should be this week if not tomorrow. So it would help with recruiting. So your good at commanding? That can be helpful in scrims if i dont be commander or if you dont want to be it. We hope we can get people to donate some money to keep the server running, Its only $70 a month. We also have a new site http://www.supreme.ultimateclanhost.com/html/index.php Just Daniel (Forged) needs to do the front page. But other then all that yea good to have you.

Cheers, DarkReaper
DarkReaper.EU
DarkReaper.EU
Admin

https://supremeclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum