Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N15SAN Application

Go down

N15SAN Application Empty N15SAN Application

Post  N15SAN Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Your Real Name (1st name is fine): Ben
How old are you: 22 coming up for 23 w000t
Battlefield 2142 Main Soldier name: N15SAN
Why you want to join Supreme: Alot of the guys i really enjoy playing with from *G*U*E* have applied to join here.
What skills can you bring to our clan. eg website design etc: i am a pretty good player, havn't been playing a very long time but i have been told i am good for the time i have been playing. I have done a course in building web pages using flash so i can make funky menus & know a good amount of html... well enough to make meh kind of web pages.
Any Clans you have been a member of: *G*U*E*
When and Why you left those clans: I am still currently part of this clan as we speak, all the guys i enjoy playing with are moving to this clan & would really like to stick around with these guys.
Any Competition experience: I think i have done 2 matches in the GA ladder with GUE. I have been in some comps at lans i have been too.
Are you willing or able to donate to keep our server running? yes
A brief introduction (a couple of sentences about you): well i am 22 from victoria. I currently work for Telstra & Energy Australia doing quality assurance for the sales that are made full time. I am a pretty chilled out kinda guy, really play 2142 to relax and get work off my mind at the end of a long day.
any other questions let me know and i would gladly answer.

One i do have is roughly what is the cost for hiring a server to play on because depending on costs i wouldn't mind putting a large amount towards this.

N15SAN

Back to top Go down

N15SAN Application Empty Re: N15SAN Application

Post  IntenstyX Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Hey Ben, glad to see more people applying here, you sound like a laid back guy that we could use in our clan. We don't want to have just a bunch of youngens in our clan, I'm the oldest and I'm only 18 lol, So good to see you here. I personally haven't seen you play before so I'll let have a good look when I'm back home, in the mean time please add me on xfire, my xfire is crazyknifekid so add me as soon as you can, its the man way we communicate so we are on it all the time. I'm really pleased you are willing to help with donations and to answer your question about 80-100 NZ dollars a month depending on weither we get it public or private, private means we dont have "BROUGH TO YOU BY GAMERS.NET" on the end of the server name, i'll see what -[E]- clan has and thats for 20 slots. Again welcome and don't forget to add me on xfire so we can talk about you joining Supreme.

Thanks
IntenstyX
IntenstyX
Founding Admin

https://supremeclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum