Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA

Go down

joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA Empty joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA

Post  KILLJEZZ Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 am

Your Real Name Lucas H
Battlefield 2142 Main Soldier name: KILLJEZZA
Why you want to join Supreme: because they are an awesome clan good at knifing and all the the other stuff just like me. Also there going to try to get a server i hope when they get it, it will be a kinfe only but also plays normal as well.
What skills can you bring to our clan. eg website design etc: Well im a great player and i would be happy to help out with the new website but intensityX dosent need help.
Any Clans you have been a member of: PIMPS wooo knifers Smile, -{Wwoy}- , *G*U*E* ,
When and Why you left those clans: i left pimps cuzz there server closed down, i left Wwoy cuzz they closed down the clan, and *G*U*E* i left cuzz we had a few NOOBS= no wins. But its not that annoying cuzz im getting our good members to apply to join.
Any Competition experience: well i have been in the GA ladder and a knife scrim aganst U Razz good fun.
Are you willing or able to donate to keep our server running? well im only 13 and i dont have a paypal but if i can latter on and ill try to help out when i can.
A brief introduction (a couple of sentences about you): Well im a good player, well i think i am, im funny i love to talk but im not sure if thats a good thing ??Razz i love bf2142, i like all FPS's and if u want to spread the clan to other FPS's i would be happy to do so.

Regards:

Killjezza/Lucas

KILLJEZZ

Back to top Go down

joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA Empty Re: joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA

Post  DarkReaper.EU Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Well since we are merging i think you should be in Supreme straight away since you and Jezza96 were the leaders of *G*U*E*.
DarkReaper.EU
DarkReaper.EU
Admin

https://supremeclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA Empty k

Post  KILLJEZZ Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:29 pm

I will start to wear the suprime clan TAGS tommorow cuzz im getting off for the night. You might want to tell type that the merg is manly over so he can join back in. I have got 2-3 more that are good players so far 2 want to join they are Insanepodrick and hunter} i thinks that how u say there names?.

Regards
Lucas XD

KILLJEZZ

Back to top Go down

joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA Empty Re: joining SUPREME KILLJEZZA

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down